This air freshener’s aroma resembles freshly baked pie, and requires mere minutes to prepare– the result–a warm and inviting home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 red apple (any kind) sliced into eight sections
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon of whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 3 cups water
- Pour 3 cups of water in a small or medium saucepan.
- Cut the apple into 8 sections and place in saucepan.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, cloves, vanilla, nutmeg and ground ginger.
- Bring it to a boil and turn heat down to low.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes at a time.
- Do not forget to add water whenever necessary.
Please Note: Mixture must be refrigerated at the end of the day and needs to be replaced after two days.