Apples contain pectin, organic acid and tannin; combination of these ingredients, will nourish, soften and rejuvenate dry skin. Try the featured apple facial mask before bedtime and see and feel the difference.
- 1 green apple
- 1 tablespoon unsalted softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon honey (any raw organic brand)
- Mix 1 tablespoon of grated apple with one tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Separate the egg.
- Beat the egg yolk with a teaspoon of honey and add to the apple mixture.
- Blend well and apply to the face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with cool water.
- Use two facial tissues to gently pat dry your face.
- Apply your preferred night cream after 30 minutes.