Prep time: 30-40 minutes Yields: 20-24 glasses
- 6 cups 1-inch cubed seedless watermelon
- 6 cups water
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: lemon slices and sprig of mint (optional)
- In a blender puree the cubed watermelon with the lemon juice until smooth.
- Add 6 cups of water and the sugar. If you prefer a sweeter taste, simply add more cane sugar.
- Pour the watermelon lemonade in a pitcher.
- Serve topped with crushed ice and garnish with lemon slice and mint.