This salad dressing is super simple and can be made very quickly. It’s my favourite dressing and I use it on all my salads. Not only is it tasty, it’s also very healthy.
The lemon juice is the star of the salad and has many health benefits. Feel free to adjust the quantity of lemon juice, vinegar and salt to your taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes Yields: Dressing for 1 salad
- 1 Lemon (squeezed, pulp free)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground sumac*
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until well blended. Pour over salad in desired quantity.
- Any leftover dressing must be refrigerated. Will keep in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
*Sumac is a spice that can be purchased at any Middle Eastern grocery store.