I personally suffer from hereditary dark circles under my eyes. No matter how well rested or nourished I am, the dark circles persist. After experimenting with countless creams and diets for my problem—nothing worked. One day during my online research session, I stumbled upon an article about almond oil for dark circles under the eye area. The article was intriguing and I decided to do further research before taking the plunge to purchase the oil. My research was invaluable and worth sharing.
Causes of Dark Circles under the Eyes
- Lack of sleep, mental stress and improper diet.
- Aging, exposure to sun, and vitamin deficiency.
- Hereditary can also play an important role.
Almond Oil Fact
- Almond oil is a good moisturizer and it works well to alleviate the dark circles under the eyes. Since the skin around the eye is very sensitive and delicate, and it advisable to use this natural remedy rather than applying any harsh chemical beauty product to the area.
Three Treatments to Try
- Form a paste of almond oil and milk powder and apply to the area under the eyes. Leave mixture on for 10 to 15 minutes and gently wash off with tepid water.
- Mix two teaspoons of honey and two teaspoons of almond oil and apply the mixture under the eyes nightly before bedtime.
- Gently massage almond oil around the eyes before bedtime daily to increase blood circulation and eliminate dark circles.
Benefits of Almond Oil
- Lightens dark circles around the eyes.
- Reduces dullness and provides moisture.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
Five Tips Stave Off Dark Circles under the Eyes
- Get adequate sleep.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Engage in daily exercise.
- Minimize stress levels.
Caution: Individuals with nut allergies should not use almond oil.
I am on my way to Marche Tau to my bottle of almond oil. Fingers crossed!